Proof of Vaccination Mandate
Per the City of New Orleans, beginning Monday, January 3, individuals 5 years of age and older must provide proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative antigen or PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours before entry (must include the individual’s name, date of the test, and results clearly visible on an official report).
Please present one of the following for entry to the restaurant:
- LA Wallet App SMART Health Card
- An original, digital photograph, or photocopy of CDC -Vaccination Card (both sides)
- An official vaccine record issued by another state, a foreign nation, or the World Health Organization
- Physical or electronic test results from a PCR or antigen COVID-19 test indicating negative results taken no more than 72 hours before entry. The individual’s name, date of test, and result must be clearly visible on an official report.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
- Masks are no longer required of our guests.
- All unvaccinated individuals over the age of 2 and without breathing complications (i.e. use of oxygen) are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while in public indoor spaces.